Why Now?

I have ghosts and I think everyone has one.

My biggest ghost? People that I left behind and I thought they'd come back, sometimes everything happened over a fight or even everything faded over time. The truth is that no matter how they disappear, they always find their way back in to my life (Sort of), sometimes is with an apology or some other time is about starting the fight all over again.
And no matter what they say when they come back the thing is that I always wonder, Why now? Why after 3 months you decide to "come back" and you can relate to this to a break up.
Whenever someone comes back is like you are re-living the moment, or you can't let your past go away.
I've done that but after experiencing it, I decided is not good for anybody, and I know that sometimes we need to fix the problem but there are better ways than just showing up or just sending a text, and don't push the limits of that other person, sometimes they are going through a bad time and if you bring back a path of their past you can just be a painful ghosts. Be gentle.
And if you are the one that's dealing with a ghost maybe you can listen the things they have to say to you and if they are looking to fight just turn around and leave, you don't need to hear that.
Every time you wonder "Why now?" think again if you need that person in your life.
Thanks for reading and never forget to smile!

Image

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram