Cold Hands, Warm Heart...

He has cold hands but a warm heart...

I remember that first time, I had other firsts times like this with other guys, but everything seemed different this time, maybe it was the place, there's something I love about heights, they always make me feel strong.
I remember being so nervous about all of this, seeing him, even writing about it makes me feel weird, nervous, like I'm living it all over again.
I changed two times, I made sure that everything was the way it was supposed to be, It's funny, while I was getting ready I was thinking about our first kiss and how everything felt new and exiting and I felt really shy about it.
It was his birthday, the perfect opportunity to clear my schedule and enjoy my afternoon with him. Everything was kind of new from this point to me, I'm not used to do that for anybody and I didn't did that for him, I did it because I needed it, I needed to get out of that routine.
As soon as I saw the tower I realised that's where I wanted us to go, I know he's affraid of heights, but after ice cream and hearing the reasons why he needed this, he said yes. A cold winter day and of course the first thing that gets ice cold is my hands and he noticed and that's why I remember this, although he had cold hands too, he started warming mine and hugged me, and that's when it hit me. I want him because he is more that I ever wanted, he is a friend and he is the one I love and choose everyday.
Thanks for reading and never forget to be yourself!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram