Day in my life...

Some days are easier than others...
I like to think that sometimes life gives you only the things you can handle but lets be honest, sometimes you find yourself running around, trying to remember all the stuff you have to do by the end of the day, drinking a lot of coffee and searching in your agenda for some free time.
This days have been exactly that for me, I've been super busy with school and work and my family. My days usually go with me waking up at 6:30, pooping in the shower, getting dress, making my bed, putting up some mascara to not look sleepy and putting all of my stuff plus an apple in my backpack t head out the door to get to the bus to get to school and luckily not be too late for class. If I have stuff to do after school I'll usually stop for something to eat before that and all of this ends up with me getting home, putting up some pyjamas and starting to do some homework or work. Finally I'll have dinner with my parents and just relax before I fall sleep.
Some thinks this might be a routine but believe me, my schedule changes a lot and that usually means that besides my classes, my activities change every single day and that makes my days harder than others.
Although I enjoy it, some free days are just the best for me, sometimes taking a step back and breathing is the best.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram