Week Review...

Another week, another coffee shop...

This week has been another crazy but good one, besides me suffering from SPM, having homework and work everything has gone really smoothly.
The week started quite relaxing having lunch with one of my old friends and shopping in sales with I have to be honest, I hate doing that. moving on from that, I had the first photo shot of my new project and it's stunning, I love working with one my friends and that made everything easier and funnier. After that I took the rest of the week to focus on school and family, that gave me sometime to rest from the world and really chill out.
I'll leave you with my favourite blog from this week!
I hope you'll had an amazing week!
Thanks for reading and never forget to be yourself! 

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram