Monday Thoughts 01.12



I'm a day dreamer, I do it more that I can accept. When I was a little girl I used to live in a dream and as I started to grow up those dreams started being more an more about my future and the way I want to live. It is worth saying that as you read in here, I lost myself, I also lost my dreams and the way I was dreaming. I thought I was to little to accomplish anything.
But the truth is that you are never to small to dream or to be successful, you can do whatever you want, you need to dream big, if you want to be big. We need to start believing in ourselves and the things we are capable of doing. Don't let anybody take that away from you!
Have a nice start of the week, keep the hopes high and never forget to be yourself!
Thanks for reading and never forget to smile!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram