Photo diary: Christmas in Acapulco

Maybe is time to relax...
Every year my parents and I have a question to answer "Where are we going to go this year for Christmas?" this year we picked Acapulco, one of the reasons was that my grandma lives there and most of my aunts and uncles were going to visit her.
So we packed and here are some of my favourite pictures from this wonderful trip:




This was the view from my aunt's balcony on Christmas Eve





This was the parade on Christmas Day



Superman was there too.


This was by far one of my most relaxing trips ever, I got to stay in one of my favourite hotels by the pool, reading a book and visit my family. I think that sometimes we need to step outside our routine and be free. I hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Thanks for reading and never forget to be yourself!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram