Snow Season...

Cold Days...

Every winter I get really exited, I don't think is about the break, maybe is just about the way everything seems to go slower, I think it's because no one expects those super cold days, or maybe because no one really gets used to wear a lot of layers to keep the cold out, or the fact that everything is about how after Christmas no one worries that much, and the pressure just fades away.
I think that the beauty of the season is on the quietness, the weather and the views. Everything turns a little but more like a home with blankets and every place that you enter feels so warm and cosy.
Our outfit changes a lot from short sleeve shirts to long sleeves or sweaters, we change light cardigans to coats and scarves with gloves and hats, we finally change from sandals to boots and our outfits turn to be all about comfort and being warm inside and outside.
Although it can get really cold in my city, it doesn't snow. I love those cold days when you need to wear 3 layers of clothes with a scarf and gloves just to not freeze on the street. I love everything about it, I love the smell of coffee in the mornings, the vibe of the city.
Winter became one of my favourite seasons a long time ago for those reasons.

I know this might seem random but I really wanted to write about this.
Thanks for reading and never forget to smile!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram