Changes...

Everything needs to change...

Every once in a while I like to change a few things around in my life. Although some months ago I was against change, now I feel like I really need some huge changes to put my plans and life back together.
I'm starting with working on my patience and letting life go by without me worrying about everything.
Also for the blog I'm adding and taking away some stuff. First I'm adding some What I did vs What I expected kind of posts, I'm going to try to do them every month and keep them as a diary of how much I've done through the year. I'm also doing a Week Review on Saturdays and on Fridays instead of having My week in pictures, is going to be My week in ONE picture because my life is not always as exciting.
I have high hopes for January!
Thanks for reading and never forget to be yourself!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram