Monday Thoughts 01.05

New year, new beginning...

This year I have a goal, I'm going to do whatever it takes to be me and start living my life the way I want it. Through the past year I decided that It was time to set the bar high, put everything in front of my and live the way I always dreamed.
I'm in a stage in my life where I love everything I do. I love my career and my school, I love my classes and I've found pretty good friends in and outside of school and although I lost some of my friends, I also won some amazing new friends, I also started being more ambitious. I made the decision of start living my life and not let anyone else tell me what I need to do.
I have some amazing projects and dreams. I want to live on the edge and do what I want, whenever I want, taking responsibilities and putting all my effort to accomplish all my goals and the best part is that I have a place where I can share my success or my bad moments.
I feel so happy with the way my life is right now and I'm going to keep my hopes high and make the best of this year.
We need to start enjoying those little moments in life and live the way we want to live.
Never forget to be yourself!
Thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram