A New Beginning...

New Year, New Beginning...

Every year a make the same promise, I'll start from scratch and change the bad habits, make new good ones, be the best, and be awesome and of course every year I fail. But I started earlier this time because this year really has to be my year, although I know I'm going to have a hectic year, I also know that no matter how organize I am, I'm going to leave some loose ends but at the end I know I have to do some awesome things. I want to make this little project grow, have better grades and just be better person in general.
I know, I'm being ambitious and I know I'll be shattered by the end of the week but I really believe in everything I want to do, no matter how hard it is, this time I'm believing in my dreams instead of listening other people, and that's what I'm making this year, find myself, follow those dreams that I forgot a long time ago, do the things I love doing, finding again my passions, speak up, and forget about everybody else! I want to be awesome and make myself proud. 
Never forget to be yourself!
Thanks for reading and have a great year!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram