New Year Resoltions

New year, new resolutions...

Everyone says that when the year changes you can make changes too, but lets be honest for a moment here, we don't follow that all year around, I think in March is when we absolutely loose the hope of doing it.
I think that that happens because we set our goals too high, we need to be realistic and not have 12 resolutions because we all know that, that ain't going to happen, so my goal this year is to be realistic and put things that I know I'll do. So here they come:
  • Read more: Double the amount I read in 2014, because is something I really enjoy doing.
  • Save more money and time: I need to focus on that.
  • Be more patient: Just in general, I need it.
  • Do the things I love: Sometimes I forget about me and there are some things that I love doing and I don't get to do and I just forget about them.
  • Be proud of myself and the things I do: Sometimes I let other people tell that the things I do are not right and most of the time I let them take me down, I need to speak up and do what I want taking responsibilities for my acts.
  • Grow up as a person: I want to be better in general. 
  • Make this blog grow: This is like my baby, is a huge project where I'll be working non stop, making new stuff, writing about my experiences but most importantly making this mine, making the best of it.
Be prepared for the new things that are coming up. Make 2015 the best one yet and don't forget to never stop dreaming.
Thanks for reading and never forget to be yourself!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram