Week Review...

They made me take a break...
This week I had to take a break for medical issues, I been feeling exhausted this past few days and we are adding exams to the equation everything ended up being pretty bad for my body and I had to stay in bed for a whole day, which of course was really weird but resting helped me feel less anxious and happier. One thing I indeed need to cut out of my life are naps, suddenly I need a nap everyday, and I love them, don't get me wrong but they take time out of my day, so I'm going to try to do everything I have to and then go to bed early.
After that day of bed rest, I was hopping my week was over, but apparently I had a day with a whole lot of stuff to do, the fun thing is that as I can't be under that much pressure, everyone is taking it easy on me.
My week has consisted pretty much on planning, studying, eating, going to meetings and sleeping. I'm so looking forward to the weekend not just for the whole sleeping more than 4 hours but for the family dinner for the Super Bowl, plus is a long weekend for me, I'm hoping is a good one.

Here is my favourite blog from this week.

Thanks for reading and never forget to be yourself!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram