Monday Thoughts 01.19

Kill them with a smile...

As you might have read in previous blogs, I struggled with people trying to tell me what to do or trying to make me unhappy, when I stopped listening and started thinking for myself, dreaming and being happy, I realised that something that annoys them is smiling and success. They are keeping you from shinning, they are afraid of the amazing things you can do. If you love something, go for it.
The way to show somebody that you are just doing fine is by letting them know how everything is going great, how you are happy and smiling again. Don't let anybody steal your shine.
When you do something with love, it'll show, you'll be good at it, you'll be happy and as my Dad told me: "The best way of keeping them shut is by letting them how everything is going fine, being happy with what you are doing and being the best you can at it"
Thanks for reading and never forget to be yourself"

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram