Week Review...

Well, I'm in a roller coaster...
This week was an emotional roller coaster, I had great days, I cried a lot, I slept a lot, I almost cried in an exam (I know it's sounds weird, but if you have anxiety and you are in a crowded place, waiting around, you may understand how I felt, I probably failed and everyone in there locked at me really weird, but I started shaking and my hands were super cold and my heart started racing, and my classroom was full of voices, it was horrible and I handed my test and ran outside the school straight to my home, straight to my bed to curl up for some hours until someone text me) It happened to me once before in class but it was not as big as this time, I don't know the reason but I think I'm feeling better.
On a better note I had a kind of productive week, I got to study a lot and get some work done, although sorry for the post that I published by mistake on the 20th instead of the 25 of January, I though everything was OK until I checked and it was up.
So sorry if this wasn't a cheery one but I really didn't had a great one. Maybe next one?
Thanks for reading and never forget to smile!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram