My Plans...

Oh sweet January...

After October you are my favourite month, the weather gets colder, everyone is feeling motivated by the new year, the sales have started and most importantly everything fells quiet after the craziness that Christmas meant.
I want to start making this "What I planned vs What I did every month" 'cause it is really something I can look back too and see how much sh*t I got done or how lacy I was.
I have high hopes this month,
I'm starting a new project and I think that it'll be ready for March, a lot of work and I'm exited because I get to do it with one of my dearest high school friends. I'm also coming back to college after the huge break that I had, I miss it, I miss having stuff to do, friends and going out occasionally with them (Don't get me wrong, I'm not a party girl and I know I can see them even when we are on the break but It is easier to organise that when we are all under the same roof). I'm also hopping that I don't suffer that much trying to get into an schedule.
Finally I'm going to start to exercise... again and not because I think I need it, It's going to be more of relaxation purposes, last year I did it for 6 months and made me feel really good about myself and it helped me relax so is a win-win situation for me.
I'm starting with high hopes.
Thanks for reading and never forget to be yourself!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram