Wish List?

Most of the people I know usually do a wish list with the things they want for Christmas. but I never know what I want so my presents are always unexpected and I love that, yes i said usually because my parents, most f the time, take me shopping and then I got some sneaky present under the tree but nothing huge.

I really try to be the best when it comes to presents but I don't know why I always fail and I think it is because I try to thing of something that they may like but also use, I like the idea of presents being useful.
Coming back to the subject this year I actually have a wish list and I'm going to share it with you:
  • A carry on: I lost mine a long time ago and I miss it!
  • A dressing gown: It's old here.
  • Books: I'm a huge reader and I need more!
  • Peace: This is getting deep but I really want to be in peace with myself and with others.
  • Family Vacation: We need them really bad!
That's why I never make wish lists because I don't need or want anything! Although I really want my family to be closer and for us to not be that stressed, that has been my biggest wish since I was a little girl. (Too Deep) But I think Wish List have to be more personal. We need to always remember that this time of the year is about thanking and giving. 
Thanks for reading!


Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram