Miss her...

I know it is late, believe me I wish I was in bed but I started thinking about her again, maybe I'm losing my mind, it's been 8 years an it hurts just like the day I knew she left me.
I remember that day,I was happy, I was in my class when one teacher came and told me that my grandma was picking me up earlier, I was surprised but I didn't knew what was going on... 
Once we got home, my mom was in my house which rarely happens, she works all day, she took me to her room and told me she died and both started crying, at the time I didn't knew how to react, she left months back, she moved across the country, I was mad but later I forgot and we still talked.
My uncle took her body back to the city where she belong. I remember the memorial, everyone was sad, but no one knew him like us, no one was going to miss her like me. 
She was a wonderful woman, she was pretty, she always stood up for the things she believed in, she told me not to cry over silly things and she was the strongest person that I know.
No one will ever understand the pain, I didn't want her to leave me but she did, the night that I last saw her I didn't said goodbye and that's my biggest regret.
I wish she was her to tell me what to do when I'm feeling down but I have to do it on my own. I want to make her proud, I hope I'm on the right track...
1917-2008
Sorry if this is too deep I just was a little down


Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram