Monday Thoughts 12.15

Fear...

As you might had read on Saturday I wrote about one of my biggest fears and how I lost opportunities because of that.
My parents tend to be quite supportive with me but sometime talking to them about some new opportunities can be quite difficult because as an only child they can be quite protective. At the end of November one of my friends ask me if I wanted to go with Canada with him ad of course I said yes but then I started thinking what was everyone was going to tell me about the whole trip. But that fear of not being good enough or not being what they want me to be needs to stop. because as Jack Canfield said "Everything you want is on the other side of fear" and that's truth and you'll see all the things that you lost when you start facing that fear and remember you can't be fearless that is not the point but you can work pass the fear.

Thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram