Holiday Reading!

If you read my last blog you may have noticed that in December we tend to travel more and one thing that I really enjoy doing is reading, I'm open to new books but here are some of the ones that I'm going to be reading this time. (Plus I'm a fast reader)
  • "Pride and Prejudice": I've seen the movie but I think that I may fall for the book because I didn't enjoyed that much the movie. 
  • "The Polar Express": It's Christmas right? 
  • "Little Women": A classic and I love it. 
  • "Chronicles of Narnia" #1: I got it as a gift and I'm quite interested in the history. 
  • "Divergent": I love all the books and as I'm having a lot of free time I'm going to re-read it. (That's how much i really love those books and it has one of those endings that I love because it's not super cheesy and It also made me cry a little bit. There's something about them that I just love reading) 

This is my reading list for December, i hope that you enjoy the suggestions and let me know which books will be in your reading list.
Thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram