What happened with him?

Every time I see an old friend they always asks me about him and to this day I don't know what to answer. Maybe I have to explain you who was him in order to understand the whole problem.
I met him 2 years ago, it's worth saying I was in a really bad stage in my life, he came to me like something new, something I wasn't expecting, something that intrigued me. He came as a breeze of fresh air.
He came and turned me around, he supported me from the beginning and he still does it know. I hid him from my friends for a long time, I didn't knew what they were going to tell me and that was a relationship that I wanted to keep to myself  because it was new and exciting and I didn't wanted anyone's opinion on that.
After two lovely months people started to find out about everything, they felt like something was  going on around me, people started to ask a lot of questions. I wasn't down to answer stupid or even the normal questions. Sometimes when we start a new relationship we forget about the world but believe it or not this was not the case, we were a thing but we were not a couple and that is hard to explain and to understand.
After 6 months I had a fight with one of my dearest friend or one that I though it was and that's when it hit me, sometimes you need to stand up for the things you believe in and that relationship and the way I handle it was my decision and to this day I don't regret anything.
I have some really fun memories with him, he is the one, he can take my breath away with one kiss and he makes me laugh and feel better about anything. I remember our first and our last kiss. I remember all about us, everything that we went through and all of those memories will stay forever.
Everyone refers as what happen as a breakup but no, I did cry but in theory nothing really changed, we are still best buddies, sometime he kisses me, we talk about our days or week, he still thinks I'm adorable and the most important thing we are still in our hearts.
He'll be there for a long time and that's why I cannot answer any questions about him.

I adore you Woodstock
Thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram