2014 Part 1...

Another year, another list of things...
Oh 2014! You were not as amazing as I thought but part of that is my fault...
I have to tell you that the first par of my year was a little bit boring and I wasn't sure about anything at the time, I was in a long process of finding myself and the things I enjoyed doing.

The highlights.
  • Him: I talked about him in one of my previous blogs, I'm not going to tell the name, but he had a lovely date.
  • School: This is one of the things that made me grow up through the year.
  • Mom and Dad: They were the most supportive and although they don't make the best decisions, that really helped me out.
  • Travelling: I got the opportunity to travel to some new places, It was amazing!
The "Not so bad":
  • Saving: Part of me was hoping that saving would be easier.
  • "Style": I changed and I was trying to dress different and that is not who I am, I love some jeans, converse and a cute shirt.
  • Family: They stayed out of my life for respect, and although I was surprised I really appreciated that.
The Bad part:
  • My mood: I was constantly in a terrible mood and that took away a lot of friends and moments and I didn't noticed that until the end when it was really late.
Thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram