What I did...

As I told you every month I make a list with the things I'd love to do through the month but everything goes wrong and I don't do all of them so here are the things that I got to do:
  • Go out with my closest friends: I got the chance to go out with some of my friends and catch up with them. I tend to forget how much I love hanging out with them.
  • Take care of me: I had to care care of my after hurting my ankle and I think I'll have to do that for a while if I want to do all of the thing that I'm planning.
  • Relax: Part of taking care of me was finding a way to relax.
  • Read at least three books: Maybe I'm lying here but 2 1/2 is almost three.
  • Spend time with my family: This month has been one of those where I get to see my family a little bit more so I'm really enjoying that.
  • Visit a lake to see life pass by: I went with my best friend to his favourite spot in the city which came as a surprise to me. We went to a lake near his house and as a side note as used to call him Duck because to me he runs like one and he talked about a girl he likes and saw how life passes by.
  • Save money: This is a surprise for me too believe! Although I did got the chance to go shopping I wasn't feeling it! I don't know why but that indeed save me money!
That is how my month went, what about yours? 
Thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram