Monday Thoughts 12.1

Oh! Hello December! New month, new week, new opportunities.
Sometimes when I start talking about life with my parents they always tell me that there are some opportunities that you just can't turn down and when I came across this quote I understand why. 
I once got the change to be on the school play but I turned it down because although I loved theatre I had a bigger opportunity and at the moment I didn't understand why I did it but now I see that taking the decision defines the things that are more important to you (Your  priorities) and at that time school was more important to me and trust me I don't regret it.
My point is that must of the time you'll choose the things that you are passionate about and those are the things that define you and what you want to do in the future. The thing here is that when you make the decision you need to think of yourself and not what other may say.

Thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram