My plans...

Sometimes I like to think about the future and making plans and I know it is bad! These days I've been feeling like my past has been hunting me and when that I happens I start regretting a lot of stuff because I remember all those opportunities and my plans.
Being on this mood I started thinking about my plans and my future... again and I made a huge decision. I'm not going to let anybody take me down and I'm going to enjoy what life gives me.
Believe I don't know how I'm going to accomplish that but I know I really want that and I really want to make it happen and of course I'm afraid of some things, one of them is doing stuff by myself and passing on company but I really need to start thinking more of myself and less in other people.
The thing here is that I understood that life is a trip and I have to enjoy it while it lasts because I don't know how long I'm going to be here and although that sounds creepy, it's true, there may be a lot of things that I wont do, but the ones that I get to do are going to be awesome.I have a bucket list and there are some crazy things that I know I wont be able to do.
I want to make the most of this year and If I really want to do this, grow up and be better, I need to make it on my own.

Thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram