2014 Part 2...

Half of the year...

Holiday Season started and everything changed.

The Highlights:

  • Travelling: Again... I got the chance to go and visit my family.
  • "Me" time: The first part of the year I didn't got the chance to do that so this half I decided that I really needed that time and that made me see my mistakes.
  • Doing more: I started doing more of the thing I really enjoyed doing, like reading or just walking.
  • A new beginning: That is what this blog is too me, a new project, a new beginning.
  • New Friends
  • Finding my balance.
The "Not so bad":
  • My job: Although I got into some fights with my boss, I learned a lot.
  • Quitting: I decided to quit a lot of stuff because I took more that I could handle.
The bad:
  • Discussions: I started some fights with some of my friends.
Finally I would love to say that this year has been an emotional one, full of new experiences and also I did some bad things but at the end I found myself and although I'm still in damage control I'm glad everyone turned great. 
No matter the situation you'll always find something to cheer you up.
Thanks for reading, 'till the next year! ;)

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram