What I love about the Holiday Season...


There are some things that everyone loves about the Holiday Season and here are some of my favourites:
  • Travelling: I travel to see my family but I love the journey. 
  • The food: My family rarely cooks but when they do it, it's amazing! 
  • The disorganization: One time we had two turkeys because my mom forgot that she didn't had to do it. 
  • The family time: We usually tend to stay up late and talk, as I don't get to see them that often we make the most of it! 
  • The day after: I'm not a huge drinker but I like a glass or two of wine, so usually the day after goes pretty smoothly with everyone waking up late and having a quite breakfast. 
  • Our way home: As I told you a love some travelling! 
This are a few of my favourite things about this season.
Although I think the most important part of all of this is being able to spend time relaxing with my family and being grateful of what we have.
Thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram