Christmas Wishes

When it comes to Christmas there are always some things that really want or wish and I know there are some things that simply wont happen, also this is a kind of wish list but it goes a different way, I think...
  • That my family sticks together: More that ever I think that my family needs to stick together in order to be better.
  • Patience: And not just for me, I know that there are sometimes when I can be annoying and believe I get annoyed really easy, so I wish this for us, to have a quite night and enjoy our time together.
  • BE MORE ORGANISED: I know it is annoying but we don't know anything until the last minute and although it can be funny sometimes I absolutely hate it. 
  • Show our feelings: We tend to be quite cold and sometimes but when we show our feelings is good. 
  • Do something crazy: There are some things that we really enjoy doing and one of them is don something random but cool every time we are together... Last year was quite a fail with me saying a lot more that I wished but it was supper funny.
I know that this is different than the last one but this are some of the things that I really wish for a Merry Christmas!

Thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram