Fail...

So today I was supposed to put cute images of me walking around my city with all the Christmas decorations up and everything was going to look amazing, everything was planned but I didn't think that on the day that I was supposed to take the photos I couldn't walk properly so as a normal person I didn't went t the doctor but when we started everything the pain was awful! I couldn't handle it, so we stopped and I went back to my house. I went to the doctor and it was nothing big but I sprained my ankle so me ignoring it meant that I was just making it bigger that it was. I still can't walk properly and I didn't found any good locations to the the pictures so I hope you understand the situation.
And just to clear out by we I mean my best male friend and someone special.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram