My Week in Pictures 12.5

Another week, another set of pictures...

This week has been mental, the month started and with him they came craziness and lots of work. Sunday's picture was after a family event in de middle of traffic with the lovely sunset. Monday started with getting lost with my mother and then going out for breakfast (Not as relaxing as it sounds), Tuesday was work and cleaning at home day, Wednesday was the busiest day because I had a doctor's appointment and then I went to the other side of the city to visit a friend and we went to his favourite place to see ducks and how the life goes way to fast but by the time I got home I was exhausted and hangry. Tuesday was my relaxing day watching Vlogmas videos and movies and I remembered about that family trip. Friday as always for me is a family day so nothing to put in here. 
Hope you had a fabulous week, keep smiling.
Thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram