Monday Thoughts 12.8

The last month of the year and we all what that means... Overt thinking and regretting.


We tend to start the year quite optimistic and happy about the new year but as the weather gets warmer and colder all over again you realised that over the last 10 months, nothing went as planned and you start panicking about that and over thinking if what you do is right or if you should turn around.
I found myself thinking that I should turn around and change the things I want to do and the way I want to do them because I thought that my life was boring but when I looked back I felt fine about it and although I really regret some things I've really learned from my mistakes.
The moment I stopped thinking about the past and started looking of the things I got to do over 2014 and the opportunities I have to look for this coming year I started to feel better and happier in general.
So if you are feeling like that I can tell you that it isn't worth it wasting your time and energy feeling sorry about yourself.
Thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram