Last minute Christmas Shopping...

This time of the year usually turns my life upside down, because not only I have to do double of the stuff in over two weeks but I also have to think about shopping and organise everything to fit in a small case. So it usually goes with me forgetting presents...

But over the last two years I found the solution or what I think that has helped me.
  • Pick "Stocking Fillers": Savers! 
  • Gift Sets: There are some really good ones in most of the stores, so look after those fore time saving
  • Don't go to 20 different stores: I find really hard when I'm shopping to go to 20 different stores because you start feeling overwhelmed because you have too many choices!
  • Think of something that can be useful: Don't go for the first thing you saw
  •  Go on a budget: Don't go over the moon with prices but don't be cheap, an in-between works.
Finally my best tip is to find a way and go in the first years of the month or even shop on-line, this can save you more than money! People tend to go crazy this time of the year. Be nice with everybody and don't be one of those horrible shoppers that scream and yell at everyone in order to get what they want!
Thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram