What December means to me...

When I think about December, i think about my family and also about the way we like to celebrate.

When I was a little girl one of our family traditions was to go to my aunt's house and spend the night in there, eating turkey, playing around and enjoying our selves and that's what December meant to me at that time.

But now that I'm older, some things have change and December to me means:
  • The chance to spend some quality time with my mother. 
  • Vacations (Because everyone needs a break, in my case from school) 
  • Going on a road trip with my family. *Usually to the beach* 
  • Visiting my beloved family. 
  • Eating a lot! 
  • Christmas shoppping with my mother. 
  • Free time. 
As you may be able to read, most of the things that I wrote weren't too deep because December to me is that time were my family and I really get the chance to rest and not the anything and relax. I know that is not the same for everybody but as I don't get to spend that much time with them I really appreciate those moments.
Finally don't forget that all of this time is about thanking and giving.
Thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram