Sunday Catch up!

Sunday, I tend to have a love/hate relationship with this day because for me is the start of the week and sometimes that means doing things that I don't enjoy as much.
Back to the subject as you might have seen this week I made a lot of changes in the blog, I started uploading every day and it has a different theme to it.
To begin with Mondays stayed the same, from Tuesday to Thursday it'll be a random blog, Friday stays the same, Saturday may get Too Deep, and we'll catch up on Sundays.
I've been putting so much effort in all of these changes for the blog because as I told you before I want to look back and know that everything was worth it and that change was good, and also tell me of you enjoy this changes!

"All good things are wild and free"
Henry David Thoreau

Thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram