Where have I been?

This is the third time I try to write this and no matter how much try, it's not getting any easier.
More than a month ago my cousin had an accident, I wrote about it, I told what was going on and I also wrote about how I was feeling a little bit down about the hole thing but I had to be as strog as possible for my parents, my family, they used me as support. I don't know if you have gone through any of that but it sucks, I was feeling tired and pressured. The only day that I had to myself was the day I donated blood, because I pretty much had to.
When he came out of the hospital, my mom started having a lot of trouble, she staring feeling worst than me and that started to worry me, that week we took a family break to make her feel better, and to charge our batteries because we had to go back to our lives, it was hard, a really tough weekend for me.
After that I had to work on all of the things I left before the accident, as I said, I had a life to catch on too, even though my body was still recovering from my blood donation, I had to do my magic and get through this. The following weeks were pretty much more of the same, me feeling terribly sad, saying that I was feeling just fine when I wasn't and thanking other people for helping me.
Then I started going back to therapy, because my anxiety went right up to the point where I was lying to everybody to be able to be home all day, I was doing the same thing everyday, sleeping a lot to the point where my parents got really worried about my condition and talked with my therapist, it took a good week to decide to say yes and go out, she made me realize what I was doing and luckily for me, I had friends and family pushing forward
That's when I saw that June was over and I didn't left this blog behind, I just needed to be better to transmit that, I'm still getting over this hole situation, but when I say I'm better I really mean it, I'm ready to get back into the swing of things and I'm really excited with everything that's on it's way.
If you are going though bad time, try to talk to someone you are comfortable with, don't feel like you are alone on this, someone out there is ready to help you out.
Mayte.

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram