My Perfect Night.


We have one rule in this house when it comes to going out mid-week, everyone has to be home before 8 pm, if you are home later without calling, you'll pay for the next dinner. It works for us.
My nights usually go the same way, this is my only time to really disconnect from the world, do my thing and relax without anybody telling me about the things I need to get done, this is also the one time I have with my parents to catch up on the day, my family and our future plans, I always try to make the most out of this time, it's usually the only chance in the day that we have together.
After dinner we usually go our different ways to finish off the day properly, this is my time to prepare for the next day, if I have to leave early, I'll leave everything clean and in place for the next day, If I don't have anything else, I'll go to do my routine, I'll wash my face, brush my teeth and get into comfy pyjamas to spend the rest of my night either planning, chatting with my friends or reading. My favourite nights are Saturday nights when I take a late night shower and get into comfy, clean pyjamas.
My perfect night is the one when I get to spend time with family or friends, laughing, talking, having a good time. I'm not a party girl that likes going out every Friday or Saturday night, I've been through that and as it is for now, I enjoy using this time to relax and catch up with my parents, this is my one time in the day to do it. I even avoid work during this time, I only make exceptions when I have a lot of it piling up, or it's a matter of life or death.

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram