Tea Talks #1

Another thing that changed, Sunday's post are going to be a little bit different, I was having a really hard time writing both Saturday and Sunday's posts, because I somehow found them redundant, so I'm combining them, this is a week review and preview, I think it's going to work well.
This week was all over the place, at the beginning I had this huge list of things to do and I really wish I was exaggerating on this one, I was re-organizing my closet (Again) I had lots of paper work to do and to end up with that I had to go to visit my doctor and my dentist, it's worth saying that not everything got done.
Monday and Tuesday where the worst days, I got wet, I got mad, I even cried a little bit, but as the week moved forward so did my mood, the rest of the week was about my old friends and resting, of course now I have to come to a coffee shop to focus on all of the work that I left behind, but I'm pretty happy with my week.
I think that my main goal for this upcoming week is to really focus on those new projects and really get stuff done,  because although I really enjoyed those computer free days, my To-Do list is not getting any shorter and I really have to find a good way to finish my school year on good terms, as for the beginning of my summer, I think I'm going to keep this one simple and full of fun with old friends, at the end I only have like 5 weeks of real summer. 
I hope that you have an amazing beginning of the month, week and day of course. Remember that as long as you are happy with it, the world doesn't matters. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram