Photo Diary: 24 hours in Morelia

Travelling is one of my biggest passions and I consider myself really lucky to have the chance to do it a lot. One of my favourites cities is Morelia, a beautiful city that has been trapped in a wonderful period of time, I grew in this city, we used to go on holidays all the time, I love the chilled vibe that the city gives, you'll find something exciting every corner, every building has a story to tell you and the people is amazingly nice with you.
When my mom and I planned this trip, we usually though that we had three days to travel- meet family- fix problems- travel back, later that day we discovered that if we wanted to do it in those days, we needed to do it in two days instead of three, we both had work issues that needed our hole attention and leaving everything for three days was not suitable.
We went for the more suitable plan, we had to get up and be ready by 5:30 am, to travel for about 6 hours to get to our destination the country house of the family, we got just in time to fix the paper work that was waiting for us, to head back to Morelia to have a nice family walk around down town, to go back to have dinner, to the house of my auntie that kindly let us stay there for the night, to head out and back to the city by 10 am. It was a crazy, tiring trip, as you can see, I didn't shoot as many pictures as I would wanted to, but I'm pretty happy with the ones I got.
















I hope that you liked the pictures as much as I did, have a great weekend and stay smiling.
Mayte.

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram