My Summer Wishlist


Summer is here, I'm not out of school quite yet, but I do have some big things in my mind for this summer, so I figured, I would write about and set all of those things as goals.
I want to work to have healthier and better habits, the past month I was so bad, I ate whatever I wanted, I went to bed late, I slept through the day, I was so grumpy and out of myself that I figured I had to do something to improve, I want to start with something easy, I want to GO TO BED AND WAKE UP AT THE SAME TIME EVERYDAY, I need that routine back into my life, when I had it, I was rested and in a better morning mood, next thing is GOING FOR WALKS, I really like running and it gives me an escape for whatever is going on in my life and helps me feel better, more creative and it's really great for me. Of course after a good run you need to EAT HEALTHY, this past month I have been eating terribly, burgers, chips, chocolate, cookies, you name it, my tummy is so mad at me and I really feel gross and heavy, and it's not like I don't like fruits, it's just that I have been really bad with myself.
Next thing is that I want to be really PRODUCTIVE AND ORGANISED and do what's in my To-Do list everyday, I want to up my game and really get things done, instead on blaming the clock for not having more hours, this summer I want to have super productive days when I get my work done and write a lot, this is my perfect time to approach things that I've left for later months ago.
Another one, I really want to GO OUT WITH MY FRIENDS, with those awesome human beings that have helped through those rough time in my life, that have been trying to contact me to go out for months now, I love my friends and how supportive they have been with me, so I'm taking all that time that's needed to go out with them and enjoy their company.
Finally, I want to DO MORE OF WHAT I LOVE, such things as reading, drawing, dancing, even writing, It's been a long time since the last time I took the time to do something like that and I miss it a lot.
This is what I want to do with my summer, get into a healthy routine and do the things I love, I feel like this is the real time to do those sort of things, as we tend to have warmer weather, extra time and it's just a beautiful time of the year. Have a great summer and don't the same opportunities over and over, so take advantage of what's going on in your life and just enjoy yourself.
Let's go out to feel like kids again.
Mayte 

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram