The Next Step

The hardest thing about leaving you comfort zone is figuring what your next step is going to be.
For some people is easy, the figure it out as they go, they don't need to know anything, they just need to have a clue or a beginning and they'll go from there, for some other people, like me, it's harder as you need more than the idea you need some kind of plan to follow, you need to know what's the next step before taking it.
One of my biggest life lessons is "Do great things with love", every single one of us is amazing at something, some are good with the guitar, some are good at drawing, everyone has something that makes them special. Half of us know what they have and what they make them special, the other half needs to try and figure it out. Sometimes we stop trying out of fear, but we all have an amazing advantage, we are young, we can try and fail, we can try and succeed. You can fail and fall many times in your life, but what matters is how many times you get up and keep trying.
Of course there's going to be some rocks or bumps trying to stop you, people that don't want any body else to succeed or to be bigger than them. You can hear them and stay there or you can find you way around them and move one. If you want to fight. you need to hear what your heart and brain says, you don't want to hear what other people have to tell you.
Throuhg my life I've known people with amazing qualities and talent, sometimes I've been jealous about the things that they can do and I can't but something my dad told me the other day got me thinking. "If someone is riding a bike and you keep falling, you don't want to push that person to fall, you want to push yourself to be better and ride by their side."
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram