Healing


I made mistakes in the past, some big ones, some small ones, I hurt a lot of people, I even ran away from a lot of them, I even made some of my good friends hate me and I really don't blame them for that, I made really bad things at that time.
Everything started when one of my friends told me to do whatever I though was right, then my therapist told me to close chapters with people that I either hurt or they hurt me, two people came right into my head, two good friends that at the time were great for me but the relationship became toxic.
I needed to take them out of my life, I needed to move on and so did they, the fights, the crying, the wining, they don't deserve any of that, I know that I was guilty of all of this, I know that our relationship changed abruptly after those bad moments in my life, I know that I caused all of this, we both need peace and time to heal. I don't think I lost them, it's like a time out, a time to think about us, a time apart to heal...
We can't heal if we are together, our relationship is too toxic for that, maybe sometime we will be reunited, with different conditions and better mood, I hope...

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram