MT | The One When I'm Sad And Sick

Welcome Back! 
I know I disappeared the whole weekend, it wasn't my fault, one of my aunties died, she was over a 100 years old and she was starting to suffer, she needed to rest, even though we knew that, it's always hard to let go someone, she saw me grow and helped tons of people, she took care of three generations in our family, she was strong and caring and I'll always remember the smell of her house when she cooked.
She left a huge gap in our hearts, but she needed to rest, she was always a really healthy person until she one doctor put a lot anaesthesia and damaged her, that's one thing that marked the rest of our lives, but now she's gone and happy. 
After the two really sad days of watching her go, I remembered how bad I ate during those days, and so did my tummy, on Sunday night I woke up with a terrible tummy pain and nausea, I tried to relax and I even took a pill, but by 7:30 a.m. I was feeling so tired and sick, I spent the night sweating and coiffing, I missed work and almost 4 meals. 
It wasn't my greatest weekend if you let me say so, or even the best start of the week, but at least now I have a lot of energy and a ton of things to do, I think I can do it before the week ends, I'm not taking a new break, I was giving my body what it wanted, a rest.
Mayte. 

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram