Tea Talks #3

Everyone says that life is as easy or hard as you want it to be, I wanted to sleep this week and instead I went to a 24 hour trip to Morelia for work and family issues with my mom, just to come back to a lot of work. 
Last week was a crazy one, everything started the same way it does every week, work to catch up, things to do and paper work that needed to get done ASAP, when my mum hinted the trip to me and I wanted to say no, but to be honest, I can't let her travel by herself any more and I though it was going to be fun for us two, two days to ourselves, she called me that Monday afternoon to tell that everything was ready for us to arrive. It was a hectic trip, a really tiring one.
After that as soon as we got home we had phone calls to do, e-mails to respond and a lot of work to do, the next days where about the catching up, even with my sleep, a mid-week travel was not as exciting as I though but it was fun to have that time without cellphones or distractions, just fresh air and a lot of talking.
Every time I travel like that I value more and more the little things that I have at home. That inspired me to write about that this week, about the things that I enjoy doing, the little things that make me feel happy and in control of the situation. 
This week I'm focusing in two things, Writing and Reading, I've been working on that creative blocking that I had and those things are the ones that have been helping me to get though that, you forget how much you enjoy doing something until you do it again.
Have an amazing start of the week and don't forget to stay smiling.
Mayte.

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram