Photo Diary: Visiting the Castle

Last week I was talking with a friend and we were joking about going out when I said, "What about if we go to The Castle?" she said yes and then we forced another good friend to join us, as you do, we started early because even though we had been there, we didn't remember how long the trip was going to be, when we got there, we were amazed, we knew that we needed to go up the hill in order to get to the castle, the walk was longer and tiring than you imagine, but when we saw the view everything was worth it.
The Castle is in the middle of the city, it's a museum, it's beautiful, as soon as we got there I felt like a kid again. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures, so when I came back home and I saw the pictures I was kind of annoyed with myself but I still wanted to share some of this with you, because I really enjoyed the hole trip. 
We got wet, we talked about boys, we ate McDonalds, we went to The Castle, we went to the zoo, we had an amazing time, I love days like this, hope you enjoyed it.





I love this picture, I was taking it, when my friend tried to locate the zoo.






I was taking the picture, when my friend stood there and I couldn't contain myself.



Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram