Tea Talks #2

The one with the back pain.
I've been having this horrible back pain all week, my dad says it's all about stress, my mom says that I need some kind of activity, I say it's because I need to relax and move more.
There was a time where I used to stretch every single day and I remember feeling better, as it is for now I haven't been doing as much activity as I wish, the main reason? Lack of time.
I know that this may be the lamest excuse, but really my agenda has been filled from 9 am 'till 6 pm when I have to do study or I'm way to tired to do anything, I indeed have been doing a lot of walking but that hasn't helped at all. I'm trying to add some time to stretch every morning and every night, not just to help my back but it's also great for relaxing.
This week was hectic enough by itself, I wrote something that will be going up but I don't think they are as good as other had been, I haven't been feeling like myself when I write and I know it's because I'm blocked, I haven't sat down to write in a long time, what I need to do to fix this is to really just sit down and let the ideas flow from my head to my fingers.
This week there are three things I want to focus on, My Health, My Writing and My Organization. I've been changing some things around and It's turning out to be great. I hope I can report better news next week.
Mayte

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram