To my Old Friend:

To my old friend:
It's been months, isn't it? We were in high school the last time I saw you,  I know that you might be surprised or confused, I know I left really abruptly and I'm really sorry.
There are no words that can really compensate for the lost time between us, I know that you may hate me know, you found out about the lies, everyone started talking about me, again, and I know how much you hate that kind of attention, I tried to keep you out of my mess, It didn't worked out.
I know it's too hard to let me in, I didn't come back for that, I know that you may not need me or that you are not really interested on having me as a friend, I know and I understand, I wasn't expecting that warm welcome after the things that I did. I'm really sorry for not really answering your calls, messages, everything that you send me, just to know if I was all right. I needed to fix those things that made me change so much, those problems that I created and I knew that if I told anybody it was going to be really hard to say goodbye.
I'm glad I found someone as amazing as you in life, I'm happy that you decided to be my friend even though you knew how bad the problems where, I'm so grateful for all of the things that you brought into my life, I'll always have those fun memories with you, us fooling around like kids, laughing, even with our homework.
I'm really happy to see how far you came, how much you grew and learnt from that experience, I can't wish you anything but the best, you are amazing and I really hope that you remember my words "I'm back for good, not to take you away from your life but to help you if you need it, I wont interfere, I'll work on my life too, you may hear from me, I'm really working on the better person thing. My number hasn't changed in case you want to talk to me"
I mean it, I hope that you do amazing things, I'll be here if you need me.
Mayte. 

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram