The little things.

The birds singing everyday at the same time next to my window, waking up in my bed, stretching every morning, morning showers, hot tea, good nigh messages in the morning, talking with my mum, positive words, cold mornings, singing along, smiles from strangers, hot tea x2, nice messages, walking though my school, laughing with friends, laughing in class, reading, waiting for someone special, hugs, kisses, walking home, relaxing, comfy clothes, red roses, flowers, family calls, friends, sunny afternoons, sunsets, cold nights, rainy nights, talking with my parents, late night videos, late night reading, cold sheets, pyjamas, pyjama shorts, freshly washed face and teeth, dark and quite rooms. Good Night.
While I was travelling last week I realised that I don't often talk about the little things that make me happy on a daily bases, those little things that we don't give as much recognition as we should, those little things are the ones that make us smile even a little bit, those are the little things that make us realise that out lives are not empty, you know what they say, "You don't realize what you have until it's gone" 
Appreciate the little things before it's too late.
Mayte.

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram