My Perfect Morning


One of my favourite things about my mornings are the singing birds outside my window and the comfort of my warm and soft bed, it takes me about ten minutes to realise that I have a life to live and a huge list that is not going to get any shorter with me in bed.
The first thing I have to do as soon as I wake up is take a shower, it's refreshing, relieving and helps me wake up to start my day, after that is when my day can take different two different directions, if I'm planning to leave my house to go to meetings, I'll start getting ready. If I'm planning to stay at home I'll pick my comfiest clothes and go for my favourite breakfast.
One important thing about my mornings is the productivity, I like when I can clean my room, my desk and update my agenda, if I can get those three things done before having to leave my house, I'll feel great the rest of the day. It doesn't matter if I'm staying home or leaving the house, I have to make my bed and leave my bedroom clean, It makes me feel better when I get home and I can relax instead of having to clean my mess.
I'm always starving by 8:00 that's when the fun part of my day starts, I'll make myself breakfast while I chat with my mother about some news or work stuff, then I'll enjoy my breakfast while I read some of my favourite blogs or catch up with some e-mails. After that if I'm leaving I'll organise my stuff to be ready to leave, if I'm staying, I'll spend more time than usual reading and then I usually start doing what's on my to-do list for the day.
P.S. I do go to college, the only difference from those days is the time I wake up, this routine takes me about one hour, so I'll usually wake up 1:15 before I have to leave my house.
Mayte.

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram