Welcome Back!

Hello!

It's been a month since the last time I posted anything in here, I can lie and say that I needed that time off, or even say that I was too busy, I have good reason and I'm going to explain what happened but not today, this post is to talk about the changes I made as you can tell, this is not the same space we were used to look at. I needed something new, fresh, more like me.
The appearance changed a lot, yes, the content didn't, I'm happy with the things I write about and I don't think it needed a changes, yet, I'm adding new things like LifeStyle posts, someone told me once that posting about that was boring like reading about a magazine, I disagree with him now, I like when I can share the new places I went, the new adventures, the things that have worked for me, those are a huge part of my life too, so I said why not? At the end of the day is about being happy with what you do instead of trying to make others happy.
That's why you can see the LIFESTYLE menu up there, you have different options there, such as Books, the ones that made the cut and that I can read over and over and not get sick of them, Music  has an Spotify playlist where you'll find the music that I love through the months, Food and My City are part of something new I really want to try, I love both my city and food, so I'll try to document as much of this as it's possible, you'l sure be seeing some of my friends on the pictures if they want to be included,  Style every season I pick new pieces that I try to add to my closet that go with my style, something new for me, I know I am a jeans and tee kinda girl but I like fashion, so let's see how that goes and finally, Series/Videos/Movies is about the shows, YouTube videos or movies that I enjoy watching, I may not be having the biggest list on this one, just because I don't really have the time, but I'll make my best, I think that every once in a while we need that little time to enjoy something and not really think about it.
I'll keep writing as usual, as I said, I'm happy with the things I write but I think it needed that new content to refresh everything, I'm so excited with all of things that are coming.
Finally I have a new schedule, every post will be going up Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Thanks for waiting and don't forget to keep dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram