WR| & The Weird Mood


This a quite interesting one, I had a lot going through my mind and I was in one of those weird moods where I could go from happy, to sad, to angry in a couple of seconds, the worst part, it was over nothing, the little things were the ones that really pissed me off.
From the beginning I knew I wanted this week to be a productive one, I wanted to finally settle in my "normal" life, if you can call it that way, I've been back in full form for two weeks and I've been lost for most of it, I even blocked my cards because I forgot my code, that's never happened to me but indeed made me realise how much control I needed to get back in my life. 
Once you get that wake up call, it's almost impossible to stop organising your life in your head, mostly because I tend to do that anyway, but this time it was a more serious problem, everything was okay but not in the right way, I was putting off things like scheduling some exams, missing dentist appointments, spending more in things that I didn't need, to even forgetting to have lunch sometimes because I was oversleeping.
There are so many things I've been working on lately and most of that was going to get wasted if I didn't go through it before hand and put time and effort into it and that made me sad, because at the end it's my work, my creativity that was going to get wasted because of my lack of determination to do it, but gladly I'm getting back on track, slowly but surely. 
On top of that I had a weird mood, which can only made things a tiny bit more difficult not only for me but for people around me, my parents didn't talked to me for one whole day, which was the best for every part, they avoided a huge fight and I didn't made any mistakes with them. 
But I feel good with the things I got to do this week, I worked in one of my projects and was finally able to name it, I re-organised my books and I'm happy with the result, same with my closet and desk situation, before they were buried under pilles of things and rubbish, you can now see the top of it and everything has a home. 
I also got my hair cut, finally, after a lot of Summer Course damage it got a good trim and I actually like it better now, it's a bit shorter but looks healthy and curly, I also the first part of my braces in, I had a lisp for most part of the week, but it's starting to go away, and I'm still scared of how it's going to look like, but it's for the best isn't?
That pretty much summed my week, it was a good one work and school wise, but I still have a long way to go, I just have to concentrate and give my best, I'll update you on everything next week when I finally have braces in and football season is finally back.
Have a great month, week and day and remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram