WR| Nothing & Everything


This week was a blur for me, I had a lot of work left behind from taking the last few days of the last week to be lazy and enjoy my weird mood, unfortunately for me, life goes on and as exams approach I need to start being more proactive and organised which is something I quite struggled with.
Most people would say that I have my life all put together and in the right track, well, I don't, it has taken me a lot of hard work to get to where my organised self is now, and it hasn't been easy to keep up with, but I'm coming to a moment in my life where not only do I not care what other have to say about my weird schedules but I'm starting to figure out what I want to do with my life.
Half of this week was spent on my bed, because I was feeling quite sick and not in the mood, the worst part? I was having a super creative mind and I was in the mood to work but my body was against that idea and even though I was pretty good at battling that feeling, by Wednesday I was so tired and sick that I couldn't be bothered, so I did what any person would do, I did everything I had planned and then stayed in bed watching the Apple event before remembering that I had a meeting.
From there, the week started to pick up and I was able to comfortably work and not feel stressed, anxious or tired, which is always a nice plus for everything, and I'm actually quite impressed with myself, I can look back and say that I did most of the work I had planned and I don't even feel that tired or unmotivated as I would in other weeks.
I read a lot too, during those down days I read two books a day and during the week I only had the opportunity to read two but it was a good kickstart to my fall reading, I haven't been reading as much as I would want to, with the summer craze and the start of the semester, I've been quite lazy, but we are picking it up.
I now I got braces in, I got them on Tuesday and I have to say, even though I can't eat a bunch of stuff and have to brush my teeth a hell of a lot more times than before, they are not as bad as everyone says, of course they sometimes hurt and I can feel them, but they are more than manageable, although they make me look a tiny bit younger and I've been fighting for too long to look like a normal 21 year old.
I also been working out a lot more, I don't know if I mentioned this, but I was in the loop about working out and feeling sweaty, I was losing motivation, but know I can say that all of that is in the past and I've been feeling more motivated and into it, we'll see where it takes us.
That's the overall look of my week, it was a good week filled with nothing and everything, now I'm going to use the rest of my day wisely working and watching football because it's finally back! and that can only mean one thing, fall is around the corner.
Have a great week, stay motivated and keep on dreaming.
Mayte. 

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram